Baby L's Baby Shower

This past weekend we celebrated our baby boy with a sweet baby shower. We kept it pretty simple this time around, with no real set theme. I made the beautiful rain "shower" backdrop with tissue paper for the clouds and ombre blue card stock for the raindrops.


The cake was a simple white cake with buttercream frosting and a yummy strawberry filling. I made the easy cake banner out of kraft card stock, stamps, coordinating blue twine, and kebab sticks.


We also had cupcakes that I topped with flags. I made those out of blue washi tape and toothpicks. Super easy and cheap! I always love a simple white frosting that I can really make pop with homemade accessories.


All the other decorations were simple blue and white table cloths, mason jars that I painted blue, and balloons. That's it! Super easy and stress free baby shower, that still turned our very beautiful. Counting down the days till we get to meet our new baby boy.






Thanks,
Stephanie



Comments

Popular Posts