I never wore my first son, something I deeply regret. Now that I’ve discovered the magicalness (can that be a word?) that are baby slings, wraps, and carriers, I wish I could go back in time and find them sooner. I’ve been using them non stop since Luke was born and I can’t get enough. I love having him on me and nestled in so close. Since he learned to crawl there has been no stopping him, and he’s been on the move ever since. Yet, when I carry him, his mood relaxes and he enjoys being snuggled in with his mama. It’s really the only time I get cuddles now a days. 

Sakura Bloom makes some of the best baby carriers and slings I have ever used. I’m seriously in love with our ring sling. I keep it in the car and that’s what I use a majority of the time, especially when we are out running errands. Makes it easy to pop into the grocery store or Target. It’s a huge help when you can keep the baby on your hip, have both hands free, and keep an eye on an easily distracted five year old. You can get it on and off quickly, and its size is perfect so it doesn’t take up too much space packed in a bag. It’s also so much easier to use than a wrap. Wraps are just as great, but they can be intimidating. All the long fabric and wrapping is cumbersome when trying to run a quick errand. Ring slings are great for parents who are just entering the baby wearing world. Plus, Sakura Bloom slings and carriers are one size fits all. They are easily adjusted to any body size by loosening the pretty matte gold rings. 




The Sakura Bloom scout carrier, I love to use for longer adventures or when I know we’ll be walking a lot. It saved my life running through the airport when our gate was all the way on the other side. It’s also comfortable for baby to fall asleep in. This carrier is great because it doesn’t have a ton of straps and buckles that you have to fiddle around with. The ring belt makes it super comfortable and supportive, and it’s easy to adjust to any body size. The leather on it is so soft and supple, and just adds to the beauty of these products. I also love that I can use this long term with my little guy, up to 45lbs. Plus you can wear baby on your front or back, legs in or out. It’s so simple, yet so versatile. 






All Sakura bloom slings and carriers are hand crafted in San Diego from the softest linens, hand loomed silks, and coziest bamboos. Plus they are just so beautiful, they can act as an accessory. I highly recommend these amazing products for your baby wearing needs. Sakura Bloom has put such thought into their products, that they can be used to breastfeed and be worn by expecting mothers. They also offer a wide variety of different colored fabrics, that it makes it easy to find something that appeals to you. I highly suggest investing in quality when it come to items that are going to be used on precious little ones, and you can't go wrong with a Sakura Bloom product. 

Link for the Scout Carrier
Link for the Ring Sling


*I was graciously gifted these products for review. All words are my own honest opinion* 

Comments

Popular Posts